Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow!!

Last night around 11pm Lubbock recieved some of its first few flurries of the year! Needless to say the flurries continued to fall, making me a very happy girl due to the fact school would be cancelled!

I thought maybe the joke was on the school district for cancelling school because there wasn't an excessive amount of snow, but being -3 degrees with wind chill the snow really stuck to the roads and it was pretty slippery!

 No worries for this Princess, for my amazing father sent me home with some wood to burn in my own little fireplace! This is my first time using it and don't worry Mom i'll open the flue!! I'd say perfect weather for a nice warm meal and homemade hot chocolate for dessert!! :)
Chim chiminey, Chim chiminey, Chim chim cher-ee. Though I spends me time in the ashes and soot, In this 'ole wide world there's no happier bloke then me!
Found this Sir a little ashamed of getting caught for being in the fireplace...He didn't have a friend to tell him he had some soot on his nose!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...poor Kusy!! He was just having fun! MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE THE LITTLE SCREEN to keep him OUT and the coals IN!! Love the blog sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The blog is up and running! Looks great Al :) Glad you got to share a little snow with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you for building a fire sister! Kusco looks ashamed, but adorable none the less!

    ReplyDelete